Monday, February 25, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I am going to tell you all a little secret about my Mom. She likes to watch American Idol. And guess what? I like to watch too. I especially like how Randy calls everyone his dogs. What better compliment is there than to be called a dog? And did you see on the try out show when Simon wanted to invite that one girl's puppy to Hollywood instead of her? And if any of you caught the short-lived reality show about Paula Abdul - you would have seen that she has like 15 little dogs that she takes with her everywhere. This is one of the most dog-friendly shows on TV. Even more dog-friendly than the Dog Whisperer cause nobody gets jerked around by their collars, put down on the floor, and/or forced to sit still while 25 evil skate boarders roll by.

So here are my picks for this season. My favorite boy right now is David Archuleta. I mean is he cute or what? And he can sing too. I would love to have him on the other end of my rope toy for a good old-fashioned game of tug. As far as the girls go, I really like Ramiele Malubay. She has an awesome voice and a bubbly personality. I think she looks like she would be up for a good game of fetch.

I sure hope these two go far in the competition. To do my part, I pledge to stop chewing on my Mom's cellphone so she can text in her votes.

Don't forget to watch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Yay - 3 whole nights of American Idol.

2 comments:

The Empty Nest said...

This year I have DVD and I record the shows. Then I speed up to them singing and if I don't like their song, I speed up again. I think I only heard two good songs out of the whole show. I really like American Idol, but I have not got into it this year. I guess my DVD did that for me.

Anonymous said...

Bug, you ROCK! It's family night around the TV when American Idol is on around here. I especially like the boy show. My favorite is Dreadlock Guy. Mom likes his dreamy eyes, but I think his hair would make a great tug toy!