Thursday, June 24, 2010

i got an owie

I went racing this weekend and I got an owie. I scraped my leetle stopper pad. I didn't really feel it when it happened cause I was running and I was in the process of winning a race and beating dogs that usually beat me. All my adrenalines were flowing so I didn't even notice my owie. But when I got home all of a sudden, my owie was hurting me. My Mom kept going on and on about how if I wasn't such a dramaqueen and I would let her wrap my legs before a race then I wouldn't have gotten an owie. But whatever.

My Mom put some medicine stuff on it but it still hurt me so I had to take matters into my own paws.


Taking care of an owie is best done while sitting on the couch.


Pixie doesn't really have an owie but she is so empathetic that she pretended to take care of her own phantom owie so I wouldn't feel alone and sad.



Here I am once I was done taking care of my owie. I am trying to look very pitiful so I can get some extra treats.

2 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

Hi Little Ladybug...I am sooo sorry you had an owie and I hope you feel much better now! Pixie is a very kind sister to pretend she has an owie and I think she loves you a lot!
I am very fond of all dogs because I am a professional pet sitter in NH but even if I didn't take care of pets for a living I would love you just as much and I'm glad I've met you tonite via the Blog Hop!
I am your newest follower and I hope you will race right over to visit me some time!
April

houndstooth said...

I hope you did get extra cookies after that! Owies are no fun!

Bunny