Saturday, January 16, 2010

Right now...

in my house, there are 40 pounds of chicken necks thawing in the bathtub. Mmmmmm chicken necks. I saw my Mom put them in there and I cannot stop thinking about them. I want them now. I don't care if they are frozen. In fact, I don't even know what frozen means. Maybe they are better frozen and Mom is just withholding them from us for some unknown reason. Hmm, I must ask Pixie if she did something bad that would make Mom put 40 pounds of delicious chicken necks in the bathtub (let us watch her do it) and then put a giant gate up so we couldn't get them. In fact, I am sure it must have been something Pixie did because I am an angel. Dammit Pixie - what the heck did you do? Mmmmm chicken necks. Must get chicken necks. OK, I need a plan. Yes, a plan. Chicken necks. Frozen. Gate. Bad Pixie. Mmmmm chicken necks. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What? What happened? Oh, I must have dozed off, now what was I saying?

No comments: