Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy Bug

I know it has been way too long since I posted on my blog. Time seems to be flying as I grow up from a puppy into a beautiful young lady. I am 10.5 months old now, can you believe it? I have been quite busy lately. I spend a lot of time running around at the park and when I am not there, I am catching up on my beauty sleep and bothering Pixie. I have been doing some traveling to some race meets and getting lots of practice. Today my new racing blankets arrived. Look at me, I am a real race dog and don't I just look smashing in green.

These blankets were made by my friend Pat at BowWoWware - you can check out her site HERE

Pixie and I were just in NYC and I have lots of fun stories to tell you all, but that will have to wait cause I gotta go to the park now.

Bye and I promise to write again soon.

No comments: