Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am a good girl

It has recently come to my attention that my Mom is spreading lies about me and my behavior. I actually don't think my Mom means any harm, I think her statements just need to be translated into Bug-glish.

So if you hear my Mom say - Bug is stubborn - she really means - Bug is determined.

Anytime she might say - Bug is uncooperative, she really means to say that I am an independent thinker.

Perhaps you have heard her say that I am destructive - well really all that means is that I am creative.

If she says that I am cute, adorable, beautiful, special, wonderful, lovable, or fantastic - well actually those words just mean what they say cause I am all those things.

And if you hear her say something about me being a nutball or a kook - she really means to say that I am exuberant and very serious about enjoying life to the fullest.

I hope this lesson in Bug-glish was helpful. Please keep these things in mind whenever you hear my Mom say anything about me.

1 comment:

dog face girls said...

Heheheheh, yo go girl.

Nearly