Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How many names does one puppy need???

First you have my registered name - Notorious Firekat

Then you have my call name - Ladybug

Of course nobody actually calls me Ladybug, they call me Bug. Well some folks call me Lady cause they don't like insects.


And then there are my many nicknames:

  • Babybug
  • Bugaroo
  • Bugger
  • Buggle
  • Buglet
  • Bugsy
  • Kookoobug
  • Lady B
  • Little Momma
  • Little Ms. Stretchypants
  • Moomybug
  • Mumbly Bumbly
  • Nutball
  • Peanut
  • Wooby
Pixie's registered name is Catchem Trigger and she has lots of nicknames too:
  • Pixaroo
  • Pixel
  • PixieChick
  • PixRooster
  • PixieSticks
  • PixieWix sometimes lengthened to PixieWixieWoo
  • PixieWixel
  • RoosterRoo
Even my Mom has a lot of names. Her registered name is Allison but everyone calls her Allie. Here are her nicknames:
  • Alibabba
  • Alleycat
  • Als
  • Big Al
  • Smitty

No comments: