Sunday, July 18, 2010

We gots crazy bunny-killin' laser eyes

It seems the bunnies in our yard are getting smarter. They stay in the front yard outside of the fence and they hop around and taunt us with all their delicious bunny goodness. We see them in the front yard through the big window. And we stare at them and try to make them go in the backyard but they won't go.

So the other night Pixie and I were watching TV and we saw an infomercial for laser bunny-killin' eyes. We stole Mom's credit card and even with not having thumbs and all, we called up and ordered some. They just arrived. Last night we tried them out for the first time. Looks like they are working, now we just need to get the stupid bunnies to come on back into the yard.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laser bunny killin eyes. Way too cool! If I was a bunny I'd follow the light in your eyes right up to your nose! Good thing I'm not a bunny.

Do they have laser squirrel killin eyes too?

Just thought I'd ask,
Roo