Monday, May 10, 2010

cholesterol stinks

Apparently, my Mom is having some kind of fight with something called cholesterol and cholesterol is currently winning. If I knew what cholesterol was or where to find it, I would kick its ass on behalf of my Mom. Anyway, since this cholesterol battle started, my Mom has stopped eating bacon. Which means that Pixie and I have also stopped eating bacon. Which really sucks. Did I mention that I want to kick the crap out of cholesterol? Does anyone know where I can find it? Cause I think Pixie also wants to open up a can of whoop-ass on this stupid cholesterol.

Instead of eating bacon, Pixie and I have been forced to beg for celery.


3 comments:

houndstooth said...

You had to go from bacon to celery?! Oh, the HORROR! We dogs are carnivores who need to be in touch with our inner wolves! Um, okay, I've never tried celery. Is it any good?

Bunny

Hiking Hounds said...

You Go Girls!!

Gabi said...

Consider yourself lucky. Our mom is a veg-ah-tarean, or something like that. We finally convinced her that she has to fill the freezer with meat, but it isn't pretty.
The Girls of Paris