Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

My Mom bought us a house and a yard and I have been too busy exploring my new surroundings to post. Well, maybe I have just been lazy. Whatever, I am back and ready to get to blogging. Soooo much has happened since I last got to typing.

Pixie and I have spent a whole lot of time in our yard, we have eaten many different kinds of insects and grazed on many different types of plants. We have run up and down the stairs a million times. Slept on all the couches and beds. Eaten dinner al fresco. Napped on the deck. Killed several bunnies. I killed a mouse all by myself, but Pixie stole it from me and ate it. We have gone racing a few times and I got some more championship points.

Did I say how much our yard rocks. OK, gotta go - time to eat some turkey necks in the yard. Promise to write again real soon. And I will also update all the other stuff on the blog.

No comments: