Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year

Today I am one and a half years old. Back when I was a puppy, some people told my Mom that when I turned one and a half, I would become a calm, relaxed whippet. Umm, I don't know why these folks tried to bamboozle my Mom. I am Bug and sure, I am calm sometimes, but I am a kooky, quirky girl and I think I will always be that way. I heard my Mom tell someone the other day that maybe at two years old I would be more like Pixie. Hahahahahaha - no way Mom. Gotta go, must zoom around the house a few times to celebrate 2009.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Ladybug!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop in and say hi! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have fun zooming around the house! I hope we can be friends!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com