Friday, September 5, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

Yup, I ran in my first adult race meet and you know what? I am a fast little bugger. I ran real hard and real fast and out of 20 dogs, I came in second place. I think that is pretty darn good for my first time running against all those adults. I had a super good time and I can't wait to do it again.

Here are some videos of my races. They were taken by my friend Brian. I am the one in the green #4 blanket:

First race

Second race

And here is a photo of me taken by my friend John Huff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bug! bug! i figured out how you did it after i watched your videos!
YOU MADE YOUR LEGS GO REALLY REALLY FAST!

way to go! LITTLE WHIPPET GIRLS ROCK!

sniffs & lickies,
- mousie dale

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof,

Congratulations. Way to go. We hope you got lots of treats. We really like you blog, you have some great photos.

Woof, woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life Inside The Fence